Quick pay portal is also called Patient Portal. If you want to use this portal to pay the medical bill in a very short time, then you will have to confirm that you agree to these terms and conditions. To agree to these terms and conditions, you will have to accept that you are over 18 years of age. To website www.quickpayportal.com quick pay code, you’ll need to give your identity via two unique workflows as well as set up an email I’d and strong confidential password for login Quick pay portal. Please remember and do not share your I’d & Password with anyone.
The online entryway enables its clients to collaborate and speak with the administrations, ask for an arrangement of a specialist, reschedule an arrangement which is as of now settled, ask for a specialist medicine, pay the remarkable bills, see their profile data, refresh their profile data, see the record data, refresh the record data, access of wellbeing records, support of wellbeing records and so on.
How to pay Medical Bills at Quickpayportal
Registered patients at QuickPayPortal can manage their bills and get to view their bill statements. Bill payments can be done any of the modes like through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Mailing, Internet Banking and Checking or by Calling to the phone number available on the billing statement to pay via phone. Please follow the below process to pay your bills through Quickpayportal:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to an active internet connection
- Open the browser (among Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Safari or Firefox) and go to the QuickPay Portal’s website quickpayportal.com
- Provide the 15 digit QuickPay Code, Statement ID or Access Code and click on the “Sign Up Today” option to create an account at QuickPay Portal.
- Sign in to your account by entering the login details like email id, your date of birth, phone number and the password.
- Click on the “Bill Payment” option.
- Enter the amount you want to pay which can be the full bill amount or partial.
- You can pay the amount using your credit card – by entering your credit card related details; mail the amount to the given address on bill statement, or pay on phone by calling the mentioned number; or by banking.
- In case you want to pay the bill by claiming your insurance, please provide the contact details of your insurance provider.
- The payment process is completed once you receive a mail or message regarding the payment and transaction details.
- It is required by the law to maintain and manage the privacy of your health information
- They will not share your personal health information which you give on quickpayportal.com